Graphic Designer / Grafisch Ontwerper
About the job
You are a multifaceted designer who loves to experiment with different techniques and styles. You switch effortlessly between vectors, photos and code. You love typography. Your work is pixel perfect and on brand. You bring motion into the experience. You surprise clients with creative solutions beyond their expectations. You have the drive to push projects forward and motivate your team to go the extra mile when necessary. You are a team player and a self starter. You have a keen eye for details and take the initiative when you see opportunities for improvement. You inspire and encourage the team during the process. You take pleasure in presenting your work to clients. You have the drive to keep developing yourself.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a graphic designer
- Preferably experience in frontend development
- Experience with content and marketing
- Master Adobe skills
- Knowledge of 3D
- Positive and spontaneous personality
- Pragmatic attitude and ‘can do’ mentality
- Excellent language skills in both Dutch and English
CapeRock is the brand design agency specialized in the design of media and entertainment brands. Based in Amsterdam we work on challenging international projects at home and abroad.
Our brand approach is holistic: the mix of Strategy, Design, Motion & Music.
Our projects are diverse, from digital and streaming to portfolio management and marketing. Our vision is to build bold brands through ‘Motion Driven Design’. Our results are award winning.
- Versatile job as a digital designer (40 hours)
- Portfolio projects for national and international entertainment and media brands
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Club of talented colleagues in a creative environment
- 2 Studios in the heart of Amsterdam and Hilversum
- Opportunities to keep developing yourself
- Televisie / Radio
- Design / Vormgeving
- 36 - 40 uur