Vacancy: Senior Editor
We are looking for a Senior Editor to join our Post Production team. As Senior Editor you create unique content for our clients such as after movies and social media content. You turn raw footage into inspiring videos, that have the potential to go viral. Based on a creative concept you are responsible for the entire editing process from turning timelines and sequences into a 'rough cut', color grading, and adding sound effects and motion pictures to collecting and processing feedback on your edit from the creative team and client.
You're a creative thinker with a passion for video editing, Dance/EDM music, and global (online) media productions. You're allergic to average and have a great eye for detail: your workday doesn't stop until all frames are on beat and your edit gives the client goosebumps. You're organized - double-checking is your middle name - you think in possibilities and always want to deliver the highest possible quality on time and within budget.
You're a team player that loves to work independently: together with your team, you go the extra mile to always get the job done. To reach the best results on each project, you work and communicate well under pressure and proactively involve others when necessary. You're ambitious, eager to learn and proactively ask for feedback on your work.
Also, you have a great sense of humor and a "work hard, play hard" mentality: after delivering your edits, you don't back down from the occasional nerf-gun fight at the office and you're a big fan of Friday night drinks. You're able and willing to work outside of office hours when necessary (evening hours and weekends) and travel intercontinental on a regular basis.
Required Skills and Experience
● Ideally an MBO/HBO degree in the area of film and/or editing
● Extensive experience: you've built an inspiring portfolio with content that speaks for itself (which we would like to receive with your application). The ability to work in Premiere and After Effects is a must.
● Experience with sounddesign, colour grading and graphics
● Strong affinity with and a great sense of (Dance/EDM) music, YouTube and Social Media
● Creative thinker: you don't think out of the box, but create your own
● Get-the-job-done mentality that thrives under pressure
● Strong communication skills and a team player with a good sense of humor
● Experience with Adobe software (Premiere Pro, Photoshop);
● Experience with creating animations (After Effects) is a plus
● Located in or nearby Amsterdam
- Online content
- Social media
- Post productie
- 36 - 40 uur