As a Project manager you ensure that the manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently while meeting the deadlines of our clients within the entertainment industry.
Balancing creative ambition with safe and practical delivery you’ll take the lead in multiple projects creating our large scale inflatables. Projects are varied and incorporate leading edge design, construction, materials and techniques. You’ll work closely with the client, creative team, production team and suppliers – so good communication and co-ordination skills on different levels are as essential as production knowledge and aptitude.
What is your role?
- Take the lead in projects from the beginning to the delivery of our inflatables while overseeing the production process;
- Work with clients, creative team, to review briefs, assess requirements, negotiate timelines. budgets and selecting supplies as necessary while liaising with internal team;
- Create practical working solutions to creative proposals – turn vision into reality;
- Confidently present production solutions, budgets and project proposals at client meetings;
- Assess project and resource requirements;
- Produce and manage project schedules;
- Ensure projects are delivered (development, build and running on-site) on budget and on-time to the highest possible standards;
- You’re part of the management team and maintain positive relationships across the internal team.
Who are you?
- Proven international experience for at least 10 years within the entertainment industry/live event/technical production;
- Able to interpret technical drawings and have a high competency in AutoCad or similar 3D software;
- High level of understanding of event management processes, materials and staging techniques;
- Confident and experienced with project budgeting;
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to multitask projects;
- Must be able to communicate well on different levels in both English & Dutch and build relationships with clients, other departments / colleagues;
- Calm in a crisis and a creative problem solver;
- An ambitious, enthusiastic and highly motivated team player with a can-do attitude and commitment to quality & professionalism;
- A resident of the Netherlands and is able to fill the position fulltime in our studio.
To create breathtaking air sculptures for the world stage, to blow minds away.
HOW WE WORK
Design. Make. Install. At Airworks we bring our experience and passion to every inflatable we create. From start to finish.
All our air sculptures are created by a dedicated and skilled team in our Amsterdam studio. Working with 3D software means you can see exactly what the inflatable will look like when finished as it progresses through the design phase. Since integration of lighting, video and hardware solutions to achieve complex show requirements has become the norm, we run projects from start to finish – from the first idea to last-minute logistics. What’s more, our inflatables belong to a rare breed within the decor industry – they travel light, store easily and are reusable.
- 36 - 40 uur